Why is exercise important?
Life is Movement- Exercise and physical activity is the key component of Movement. People cannot stay motionlessness due to his daily activity and necessary and regular activity improves quality of life. Hence to remain active every day one need to do Exercise which has multiple advantages.
Physical exercise has instant and long-term health benefits. Work out develops health and reduces the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes since at least one out of three Americans has a high chance of developing this disease in their lifetime.
The heart pumps blood to all of the body’s cells through blood vessels. The blood carries oxygen which the cell needs. Now, Exercise increase the pulse rate and breathing rate as arteries expand each time and ventricles pump blood out of the heart. Breathing speeds up to get more oxygen and to get rid of more carbon dioxide. Moreover, It increasing ‘good’ cholesterol and lowering ‘bad’ cholesterol. This is how Exercise is very much related to the cardiovascular system since there is a lower risk of heart disease if someone maintains regular physical activity.
Besides, exercise strengthens the muscles of the body hence your heart muscle become more efficient and better able to pump blood throughout your body. This means that the heart pushes out more blood with each beat, allowing it to beat slower and keep your blood pressure under control.
Some cancer can be closely related to exercise since regular workout burns fat. One-third of all cancers in the US are linked to diet and physical activity, according to the American Cancer Society.
The Key Advantage of Exercise:
- Can help to keep body weight healthy and people who are overweight can help them to lose weight thus lower the risk of some diseases.
- Regular workout at early morning in a natural calm environment helps to reduce anxiety and depression.
- People, who are taking antidepressants, workout increase sexual arousal.
- Regular physical activity reduces airway inflammation in people with asthma.
- Regular workout increases flexibility and body balance also. Regular physical activity develops muscle strength, flexibility, body balance and endurance of the body.
- Regular physical activity has been shown to help alleviate the symptoms of ADHD.
- Staying active is associated with better sleep.
- Working out is associated with improved self-esteem and confidence
- Staying fit is always related to a long and happy life.
There is more advantage of exercise but the above points are the significant advantage of physical activity.
The 7 Exercise gives you complete fitness:
1. Walking: One of the easiest and effective exercise for each person if one take daily 20 to 30-minute walks. Walking is applicable for all age which is one advantage and secondly, it is possible in any place even within the house. Depending on the situation walking can be practice phase by phase. For old people walking in a regular interval is better than at one shot because there are people who have there are people who have back pain, low back pain for whom doctors suggest to follow walk and rest strategy which is, say walk for 15 minutes and then take rest for 5 minutes then again walk for 15 minutes.
2. Jogging: Jogging is the advance part of walking. The advantage of jogging is if a person can do jogging daily then he will grow strong muscle and bones. On the other hand, people who have knee and ankle problem it becomes difficult to jog for them. In that situation, doctors suggest for walking.
3. Swimming: From toe to head each part gets movement through only one exercise which is swimming. This is the best physical activity if one can do regularly. Moreover, swimming is highly suggested by the Doctors for various kind of severe bone pain such as back pain, low back pain, neck pain etc.
4. Bicycling: Bicycling is another good activity. The advantage is it helps to grow your stamina and leg muscle stronger. It burns fat and riding with your children a few times a week is good entertainment also.
5. Workout: To strengthen muscle, the workout is highly effective. It helps for bodybuilding where bicep, tricep and so many individual muscles get its enlarged shape. Going to the gym or freehand workout with lightweight could be effective for bodybuilding.
6. Yoga: One of the classic and very much effective methods is yoga. Yoga helps to concentrate more on an activity. It improves breathing system, it ventilates the stress and it keeps your mind calm, quiet and peaceful. When body and mind connect perfectly then one will get the utmost result from anything. Additionally, yoga is applicable for any ages person, as a result, old people can get maximum benefit out of it. This is how the Physical activity like yoga has an immense impact on better health and fitness.
7. Sports: Sports is not only physical activity rather it is a great fun from kids to old people. Even watching sports is a great entertainment which keeps ourselves sometimes alive. Now, any sort of sports is good for health like soccer, football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, table tennis, golf etc because sports is a combination of walking, jogging, running, physical activity, concentrating, remain focus and body fitness. Finally, sports is the only physical activity where people do exercise with the full of the pleasure of mind and combination of it really helps you to keep mentally and physically fit and healthy.
“Life is Never stagnation. It is constant movement, un-rhythmic movement, as we as constant change. Things live by moving and gain strength as they go”- Bruce Lee
Post Exercise Food:
Subject to availability always healthy food and drinks are helpful for post physical activity. Such as-
- Drinking water
- Saline water
- Fresh food juice
- Sweeet potato
- Chocolate Milk
- Green Tea
- Coconut water
- Grilled chicken
- Tuna and crackers
Interestingly, the side effect of exercise is sexual functionality improve, sound sleep and refresh the mood.
Exercise helps to normalize glucose, insulin, and leptin level which is one of the most important factors for improve overall health and fitness and reduce the chance of critical diseases.
So, the most important point of this topic is, the absolute advantage of seven exercise can be achieved if someone does follow regularly with patience, objective, goal, determination along with healthy food.