Workout to lose belly fat
Searching for how to get a level and hot stomach? Is your belly fat giving you restless nights? If your answer is yes, you need to change your regular lifestyle which is responsible for gaining overweight. Flat and healthy body is one of the most desired topics for any adult men and women. The main challenge is to adopt a weight-loss Workout plan when we are trying to lose weight.
In this article, I will explain :
- Reasons for gaining belly fat.
- Best exercise method to lose belly fat.
- Exercise with food items to lose belly fat.
Not only dieting will burn your belly fat but also you need to do an hour of exercise. You need to set a daily routine for targeting and reducing belly fat. reducing belly fat moderate-intensity cardio exercise is one of the best ways.
Things That Make You Gain Belly Fat :
Excessive belly fat is incredibly unhealthy. It considers as the risk factor for diseases like heart disease, cancer, high blood pressure, diabetes type 2.
- Sugary Foods and Beverages.
- Low-Protein Diets.
- Gut Bacteria.
- Cortisol and stress.
- Not Enough Sleep.
Sugary Foods and Beverages :
Many people like to take more sugar every day with their beverage and food items. Among the most popular sugar-sweetened beverages are muffins, frozen yogurt, Soda flavored coffee drinks and sweet tea contains a lot of sugar that are harmful to health. High sugar intake and excess belly fat. High fructose one of the main resource of sugar.
Some Sugary food Beverages list is given below :
|Canned Baked Beans|
|Bottled Smoothies||Iced Tea,|
|Canned Fruit||Flavored Coffees|
|Cereal Bars||Chocolate Milk|
|Low-Fat Yogurt||Sports Drinks|
** Sometimes in your diet, Added sugars aren’t a necessary nutrient.
Low-Protein Diets :
Losing belly fat has massive benefits for your health. great long-term strategy to reduce belly fat is Eating more protein . some study proves that protein is particularly effective against belly fat.
High-protein diets make you feel full and satisfied also helps to increase your metabolic rate. If you have the intention to lose weight then high protein can be a good solution. On the other hand, Low protein diet helps to gain belly fat.
Everyone wants to control their overweight in that case Fiber based foods are incredibly important. Fiber helps to reduce calorie absorption from food.
High fiber whole grains helps to reduce abdominal fat, while refined grains were linked to increased abdominal fat
Digestive process changes when you drink alcohol. Alcohol gets immediate attention and needs no digestion, as a result, the liver burns alcohol instead of fat.
Digestion system is not able to properly break down foods containing carbohydrates and fat when alcohol is present. Leptin hormone tells our brain to stop eating. Alcohol increases your appetite by suppressing leptin.
Gut Bacteria :
There are countless amounts of bacteria that reside in our gut and colon. Some of these bacteria are beneficial to our health while some of these are created the health concern. The complex community of microorganisms known as the gut flora. Gut flora lives in our digestive system. Imbalance of gut flora creates type 2 diabetes, cancer, heart disease, and the number of other health issues.
Cortisol and stress :
Some hormones help for survival Cortisol is that’s kinds of hormones. adrenal glands produced this hormone known as a “stress hormone” because it helps your body to mount a stress response. Sometimes it creates problems when it produced in excess.
Unfortunately, cortisol creates problems for those women who have large waists in proportion to their hips. When you become stressed then cortisol, stored calories from your foods in the belly instead of dispersed throughout the body.
Not Enough Sleep :
Keeping us healthy sleep plays an important role in our health. Sleep by maintaining time helps in weight management, possibly including body fat and belly fat.
Cardio workout to lose belly fat
Cardio exercise one of the effective way to lose belly fat without a pill. It helps to burn fat which is stored in our belly.
Now we will discuss different types of cardio workout
1. Exercising to Reduce Stomach Fat
Steady state cardio:
Cardio exercises sometimes known as aerobic. steady state is an aerobic exercise that keeps our heart pumping and oxygenated blood flow. Aerobic exercise in improving your cardiorespiratory health. In technically aerobic exercise can be defined as some sort of exercise that uses the aerobic metabolism.
The heart is capable to take in more oxygen and the muscles ability to use more oxygen.
- 150 minutes of aerobic activity each week recommended getting. The combination of moderate and high-intensity activity helps to burn calories from fat.
- Jogging, walking, running, biking, hiking, use the stair master or elliptical, swimming or dancing can be considered as moderate-intensity cardio exercise.
Morning walk :
- Before eating your first meal try to get your cardio exercise. There is still some debate between cardio workout before breakfast or after breakfast moreover the evidence is growing that exercise before breakfast more effective than after.
- Morning walk makes us more productive the rest of the day.
2. Adding in Cardio Exercises to Reduce Stomach Fat :
Run or jog :
Both of them are good for health though there is a slight difference between them. Running is faster than jogging and needs more effort from the heart, lungs, and muscles.
Health benefits :
- Helps to build muscles and strong bones.
- Cardiovascular fitness can be achieved by this type of exercise
- Burn more calories
- Helps to lose extra weight
Do a spin class or include high-intensity biking :
Some exercise that ability to burn large amounts of calories and fat Spin classes and high-intensity biking like that types of exercise.
- Ø Helps to Burn Calories.
- Ø Able to Improve Your Cardio for a Healthy Heart.
- Ø You can set Your Own Pace.
- Ø Helps to build Lean Muscle.
- Ø Good exercise to make strengthen Your Core & Rep a Six-pack.
- Ø Able to enhance Your Mental Strength.
Step aerobics :
Sort of exercise that involves stepping up and down onto a stationary block is known as Step aerobics. combines cardio with weight training also able to provide for a great workout
Step Aerobics is a fantastic way to get more stamina for work also an effective way to get both your lungs and your heart to work at an increased rate.
Step aerobics benefits :
- Several studies have shown that by running 7 miles is roughly equal to 1 hour of step aerobics.
- step aerobics helps to burn 400 calories in 30 minutes
- step aerobics exercise helps your lungs process oxygen better.
Do high-intensity interval training (HIIT) :
The workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity even complete rest known as high-intensity interval training (HIIT).It is one of the effective cardio that burns more calories from fat.
- Helps build endurance
- Burns calories and fat in a shorter period of time
- Effective energy use
- Boosts metabolism
- No equipment necessary
- Lose fat and not muscle
- Good for heart health
Cardio workout is a great way to both firm up the core muscles and burn extra fat. Burn higher calories at the same time. To lose belly fat try to build lean muscle mass which helps to boost your metabolism rate.