Water is the most important element of our life without which we cannot do anything. All plants and animals on this planet must need it to live and survive. Because of uses such as drinking, cooking, Medicine, cleaning, cooling, planting, cultivating etc. in every phase of our life, it is required and especially for human health it is a must.
In fact, it is the key Fluid for Balance of Body. The body is comprised of about 60% of waters. The fluids of our body have several activities such as digestion, circulation, absorption, saliva generation and maintaining body temperature. Daily movement for a human is a natural thing and while daily movement and daily activity people sweat naturally. As a result of that people dehydrate in a regular interface. To overcome the situation on should drink enough liquid to remain hydrated.
There are some key benefits of water:
The kidney is one of the most important organs of our body that maintains our body’s waters balance by controlling its concentration in blood plasma. Our bodies take in water from food and drinks. For the cells of our body to work properly, it is important to maintain the correct level. This means our body must maintain a balance between we take in and that we lose which is done by the kidneys. The part of the liquid that is not put back into the blood is excreted in our urine.
- It Removes Waste from our body as and when required
- It cares for Tissues, Spinal Cord, and Joints of the body
- It helps in Digestion of food
- It Prevents from Dehydrated the body
- It is part of creating saliva of the mouth
- It maintains body temperature properly
- It helps with the smooth physical performance of each organ of the body
- It prevents from constipation happen
- It is the key part of the nutrient absorption
- It helps to lose weight of the body
- It makes sure blood oxygen circulation
- It also strengthens the immune system of the body
- It helps to generate energy for the body
- It refreshes the mind
- It helps to keep skin healthy and glossy
- It keeps heart more functional for better health
- It supports brain to supply optimum level of oxygen to the body
How much water should we drink a day?
There are different opinions regarding how much water we should drink daily. Some people say, we need to sip constantly throughout the day, even when we’re not thirsty.
To check your hydration level, look at your urine. If it’s clear, then hydration level is good and If it is not clear and found some dark color, then possibly dehydration is there.
According to different health authorities:
- Commonly recommended for eight 8-ounce glasses, which equals about 2 liters, or half a gallon.
- Keep track of your intake and aim to take in optimum amounts every day.
- Pace yourself to approach half of your recommended consumption by midday. You can always finish about an hour before you plan to sleep.
Health awareness is the key to prevent various diseases hence one must know the details of health as a primitive measure before any diseases. In this regard since water is a very important element for developing health and it contains some essential minerals such as iron, zinc, copper, iodine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, fluoride etc., hence we really need to know sufficient water we need to drink a day along with healthy food which reduces the risk of growing several diseases and keeps us healthy and happy.