Pure and crystal clear water is known as the lifeline of this universe. Approximately 60 percent of water remains in the adult body. Water plays a vital role in the different process of body function. We should take a dive into the benefits of drinking water to know the importance of it. You will be surprised after knowing the large amounts of the benefits of drinking water. So, What do you thinking right now?? Ready, set and jump.
With the natural rules, we are aware of the safe water, But the question is how much water do we need to drink?? Though experts are debated on this answer. Some experts recommended at least 2 liters/day. This amount can be changed based on one’s weight, climate (whether people live in), also depends on the activity level. Drinking cold and warm water only helps to regulate the body temperature. Expect to regulate sometimes no major difference can be seen between those. To decrease body temperature cold water can be helpful.
Which is better? Water or eating foods that have water??
Besides dehydration over hydration able to create problems in the body. Overhydration can lead to electrolyte imbalances by washing out potassium, magnesium even sodium from the body. Experts recommended in this situation watery fruits and vegetables are the perfect solutions.
Importance of drinking water – Essential Facts:
- About 50-70 % of our body weight is made up of water. Tissues, skins, and cells are the combination of water.
- For dehydration, the functions of the body can’t perform. Water saves us from dehydration.
- Toxins and body wastage create different types of problem in our body. Water helps us to remove those items from our body.
- Common problems like allergy, hypertension, migraine, asthma can be solved by taking regular water prescribed by the doctor.
Importance of drinking water for skin:
In our body cells contains large amounts of water, Skin is the combined result of cells. To maintain optimum skin moisture water is must need.
Water also delivers essential nutrients to the skin. It also increases the elasticity of the skin.
Skin disorder like psoriasis, eczema, and wrinkles can be solved by taking enough water.
Drinking water overall health benefits:
- Thus our body combined with 60% water for this reason digestion, circulation, absorption, saliva production depends on water.
- 75% water contains in muscles. Water helps muscles construction and also prevent muscular cramps.
- Helps to flushes toxins and impurities from the body
- Water helps to kidney healthy and digestive system fine.
- For lack of water, kidney can’t work properly.
- Different studies have found the relationship among water consumption and loosing overweight. It helps to consume fewer calories.
- Among 15 hours if you want to increase your metabolic rate to 24-30% then only 17 ounces of water is needed.
- Another study shows the person who drank half a liter of water before meals able to loss 44% more weight over a period of twelve weeks.
Hyponatremia is the rare condition of the body for drinking too much water. Sometimes drinks like cola, coffee, alcohol, tea considered as water substitutes but this idea considered totally wrong.
As nothing refresh like drinking water and considering the benefits of water, we must be alert to choose the perfect drinking water for our body which will contain all the essential minerals to keep our health well and good.