Life is Movement- Exercise and physical activity is the key
Why exercise is important:
Physical exercise has instant and long-term health benefits. Work out develops health and reduces the risk of developing several diseases like type 2 diabetes since at least one out of three Americans has a high chance of developing this disease in their lifetime.
The heart pumps blood to all of the body’s cells through blood vessels. The blood carries oxygen which the cell needs. Now, Exercise increase the pulse rate and breathing rate as arteries expand each time and ventricles pump blood out of the heart. Breathing speeds up to get more oxygen and to get rid of more carbon dioxide. Moreover, It increasing ‘good’ cholesterol and lowering ‘bad’ cholesterol. This is how Exercise is very much related to the cardiovascular system since there is a lower risk of heart disease if someone maintains regular physical activity.
Besides, exercise strengthens the muscles of the body hence your heart muscle become more efficient and better able to pump blood throughout your body. This means that the heart pushes out more blood with each beat, allowing it to beat slower and keep your blood pressure under control.
Some cancer can be closely related to exercise since regular workout burns fat. One-third of all cancers in the US are linked to diet and physical activity, according to the American Cancer Society.
The other advantage of exercise which is as follows-
- Can help to keep body weight healthy and people who are overweight can help them to lose weight thus lower the risk of some diseases.
- Regular workout at early morning in a natural calm environment helps to reduce anxiety and depression.
- People, who are taking antidepressants, workout increase sexual arousal.
- Regular physical activity reduces airway inflammation in people with asthma.
- Regular workout increases flexibility and body balance also. Regular physical activity develops muscle strength, flexibility, body balance and endurance of the body.
- Regular physical activity has been shown to help alleviate the symptoms of ADHD.
- Staying active is associated with better sleep.
- Working out is associated with improved self-esteem and confidence
- Staying fit is always related to a long and happy life.
What is the basic Exercise required:
- Walking: One of the easiest and effective exercise for each person if one take daily 20 to 30-minute walks
- Jogging: If a person can do jogging daily then he will grow strong muscle and bone
- Swimming is the only physical activity through which each part of the body gets moved.
- Bicycling is another good activity and riding with your children a few times a week is a good entertainment a
- Playing golf regularly involves multiple physical activities
- Going to the gym every other day helps to strengthen our muscle
- Physical activity like yoga has an immense impact on better health since it connects both body and mind
- Any sort of sports is good for health like soccer, football, basketball, tennis etc.
“Life is Never stagnation. It is constant movement, un-rhythmic movement, as we as constant change. Things live by moving and gain strength as they go”- Bruce Lee
Interestingly, the side effect of exercise is sexual functionality improve, sound sleep and refresh the mood. Exercise helps to normalize glucose, insulin, and leptin level which is one of the most important factors for improve overall health and fitness and reduce the chance of critical diseases